Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Been a While




The first pic is the entire Packer fam, and the second is the most recent pic of the three of us.

We are the worst bloggers ever, we know! :) Things have been crazy lately. We had a great summer though, but it went by too fast. I'm REALLY not looking forward to winter. Eric recently got a new job for a really great company. I got a part-time job at Old Navy. I love it too. It is fast-paced and I love the people I work with. Madison is growing like a weed. She is so smart. She can count to 30, do her abc's, she knows her shapes and colors and we have started working on a little math. She is going to be 3 in November. It is hard to believe.

Eric's little brother Greg got married recently too. It was a beautiful wedding and he found himself a fabulous girl named Whitney. Her kids are absolutely adorable too. They make a beautiful family.



Our good friends Kari and Garrett came to visit. They have a little girl close in age to Madison. We had so much fun. We miss our friends in Arizona. I'm still loving it here in Idaho. The people here are so wonderful. We are very blessed. I'll add some more pictures later. :)

1 comment:

Savy said...

Your little fam is so cute! I can't beleive how big your girl is!!! She is so cute!!!