Eric was apparently having tons of fun, but didn't realize how bad he would smell afterwards :)
Garrett was catching some AIR!!
Maddi and Grandpa having fun riding the horse!
Thanks guys for all the fun while we were up visiting! It was so great to see you guys and we enjoyed all the fun activities! Were are so grateful for your friendship!
4 comments:
Kari, how did you add this on our blog? I didn't even know you could do that. This could be fun. JK! We miss you guys!
HI guys! Nice to have you in Idaho. Even if it is in Holy Tony's.
We are in Twin Falls - Hope we can get together sometime!
I got an invite that added me as a "contributor" to your blog. I just responded yes thinking that I was going to be able to view your blog?! So, I added a few picts for ya!!
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment