Monday, October 13, 2008

Hair fun

Yesterday I decided to put Madison's hair in curlers to get it all pretty for church. I've done it before but this time I got pictures. She is so stinking cute!



She knows how cute she is too



Curly curly



She was getting sick of the pics. But I still had fun. She is such a doll.

9 comments:

~*Jess*~ said...

She is SO cute! I love her hair.... (I want a girl, can I borrow yours?? or trade? j/k) She's adorable, and so grown up too.

Savy said...

She is adorable! We got snow too- crazy! love ya!

Stephanie said...

She is a DOLL! Reminds me of when I did her aunts hair. Love, Grandma

flagtown said...

Good to catch up with you guys. Maddi has beautiful hair. Marty can't wait for our first snow.

The.Packer.Family said...

Hey, my blog is now private so email me you email address at whitney.packer@hotmail.com so I can get you an invite!
Whit

Melissa said...

Hey I just found your blog through Alan and Stephany's blog. This is your cousin that lived by grandma packer in IF...Your little girl is adorable, I can't believe how old she is getting!

Cute Girlie do's! said...

Thanks for following me! Love the blog!

Shauna said...

What a great blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Tanalyn said...

Happy Birthday Eric!!!