Saturday, May 10, 2008

Trying it out

Hi everyone! So, I was curious about this whole blogspot thing that everyone seems to have. I wanted to get it to keep in touch with people. I will get some pics up, don't worry. Anyway, to let you know what we have been up to. Eric, Madison and I moved to Idaho almost exactly a year ago. We moved here because there were more opportunites here. Also, we just wanted to get out of Flagstaff. I am currently attending BYU-I and I LOVE it! Eric is working for an Electrical company up here. He is going to try and get on with the state police this fall. He would be an awesome state trooper. He has gone on a ride-along and had a blast and also learned a lot. We bought a house in December, and it is so nice to have a home of our own. We miss our friends and family in Arizona but we are so glad that we moved here. Eric's family is here so that makes it especially nice. Madison is growing up so fast we can hardly believe it. She is almost 2 and a half! She talks a lot and is the boss. haha! So, we are keeping busy and are excited about where we are headed.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Yay! Can't wait to read more!

Hardy Party said...

Yeah, welcome to the world of blogging!! and Mollie, Happy Mothers Day!!

flagtown said...

Good to hear an update from you guys, can't wait to see some pics. Visit our blog sometime,
flagtownmafia.blogspot.com

holley family said...

hey packers! glad to see you here!check out ours... it's currently under construction. holley-family.blogspot.com